The last of the true Pennine light milds. A crisp, amber coloured beer that makes a refreshing 3.5% session ale.
The smooth and creamy flavour makes it a popular choice. This is the first time Golden Best has been available to enjoy at home!
5-litre capacity equates to over 8 pints.
- Pressurised container
- To enjoy your beer in the best condition, please drink over 3-4 days once opened
- Store in a cool dry place and away from direct sunlight
- Best served between 11°C and 13°C
- 6 month unopened product life - best before end date is printed on base
- Climate neutral and 100% recyclable packaging
How to use:
- 1. Venting the mini keg: Lift the handle on the top and turn to the left to reduce the pressure. Close vent at top when not in use.
- 2. Pulling the tap: Pull out the tap handle on the front of the keg all the way.
- 3. Pouring: Turn the tap to the left. To close the tap, turn it back to the right
All orders include the option of a FREE gift message printed on one of our lovely cartoon postcards - find out more here.
Golden Promise Barley
Pure Knowle Spring water
Styrian Goldings, Goldings, Fuggles
'Taylor's Taste' (over 2,000 generations old)
Golden Best Mini Keg
This is my favourite ale. It's smooth, tasty and very quaffable. Its not too strong so you can happily drink it all night without getting bloated and with no hangover the next day. I've previously only been able to enjoy it in pubs in Yorkshire, so it's great to have it at home on the south coast.