CHRISTMAS & NEW YEAR DELIVERIES 2019
Due to the extra volume of parcels sent at this time of year, the last processing date for Parcelforce 48 hour delivery is Thursday 19 December, and for Express Delivery, Friday 20 December.
There are no Parcelforce or Royal Mail deliveries on Wednesday 25 and Thursday 26 December; only limited deliveries Tuesday 24 December, and no deliveries Wednesday 1 January 2020 with limited deliveries Tuesday 31 December.
Timothy Taylor’s Webshop Order Processing will be closed for Christmas from midday Wednesday 24 December, reopening for business Monday 30 December, and then closed again on New Years Day January 1 2020.
STANDARD DELIVERY TIMES
Standard delivery via Royal Mail and Parcelforce is FREE but we can only deliver to addresses with a UK postcode (excluding the Channel Islands, Eire, PO Box addresses and UK Overseas Territories). We are however, happy to process orders placed from overseas locations but where the shipping address has a UK postcode.
Please include a mobile number on your order and Parcelforce will send you a text when your parcel is on its way. We pack and send orders Monday to Friday. If orders are placed by 12 noon, we will endeavour to dispatch that day and your parcel should arrive within four working days. Please note this does not include weekends or public Bank Holidays.
If you have not received your package within four working days (excluding weekends and Bank Holidays) please contact us by filling in our contact form and we can check into this for you.
Express delivery: £3 additional charge per order
If you require your parcel urgently, we do offer an express service for an additional cost of £3. You can tick this option at checkout and the cost will be added to your bill. This is a 24-hour Parcelforce service so if you place your order by 12 noon, we will dispatch the same day and you should receive your order the following working day. Please note this does not include weekends or public Bank Holidays.
Please note any delivery timescales are indicative only, and reliant on the ability of a third party to make the delivery in the expected timescales. Timothy Taylor's does not accept any liability whatsoever for delayed delivery caused by a third party.
PARCELFORCE DELIVERY POLICY
- Please note that Parcelforce will require the addressee to digitally sign for all packages delivered through them - this includes any order containing alcohol. Therefore someone must be present to receive the package, otherwise it may be returned to your local depot for collection.
- PO Box addresses are not acceptable as delivery addresses for any of Pacelforce's services, unless designated as such at parcelforce.com/worldwide-directory.
To read Parcelforce's 'Conditions of Carriage please use this link.
We understand that from time-to-time you may wish to return a product to us.
We have created this 30 day returns policy to enable you to return products to us in appropriate circumstances. Where you have no other legal right to return a product and receive a refund or exchange, then you will nonetheless be entitled to return a product to us where:
- we receive the returned product within 30 days following the date of delivery of the product, and;
- the returned product is unused, in its original packaging, with any labels still attached, and otherwise in a condition enabling us to sell the product as new.
We will give you a refund for the full price of any product properly returned by you in accordance with the terms of this returns policy including the original delivery charges and excluding the costs of returning the product to us.
Where you return a product in contravention of this policy (and where you do not have any other legal right to return the product):
- we will not refund or exchange the product, and;
- we may retain the returned product until you pay to us such additional amount as we may charge for re-delivery of the returned product.
In the case of items arriving damaged, please contact us immediately upon receipt and we will replace and resend the items in question.
To exchange your Timothy Taylor's purchase, you need to:
- Return the item to us in the original internal packaging.
- Include the packing slip, or if this is missing, a note stating your name, shipping postcode and order number.
- Indicate what change is required (e.g. exchange XL for L).
Please note – personalised items cannot be exchanged, and all exchanges are subject to availability. If the price of your item has changed, the original price will remain and you won’t be charged/refunded for any differences. If your item has not yet arrived, please wait until it has been delivered before you begin the exchange process.
Upon receipt of the item(s) we will send replacement(s) to your original delivery address via first class post.
Exchanged items must be the exact same type as the replacement, and your exchange must be returned in exact accordance with our returns policy.
Finally, all exchanges are at the sole discretion of the Timothy Taylor's customer service team.